The session eased all my concerns, especially on how to easily incorporate the changes into what I’m doing now. Initially I felt overwhelmed before the session largely because of past experiences of attempted changes. I appreciated the simplicity without being overly vague.Thank you Anna for this wonderful session 🙏 🙏
I felt the session was very balanced and I feel confident to make the adjustments comfortably. Thank you for creating this initiative!
— Nora Nickolet, Participant
From my childhood I have heard 'Annam Brahma' or 'Food is God', but never understood it till I heard Sadhguru, and it became even more clear after doing Aahar session.
I feel it is his grace which works here! I would suggest everyone to take part in this. Thank you Mukul Anna for being an instrument of Sadhguru to bring this knowledge to us. Thank you Anna for this wonderful session 🙏 🙏
— Arijeet, Participant
I have always found food consumed in the Isha ashram, so tasty! Many a times, I overeat in ashram, but instead of feeling sluggish, I always felt energetic. I was curious to understand the magic behind it. Hence, when Mukul Anna announced the workshop on food, I just wanted to attend it. The workshop was mind blowing. All of us are bombarded with information on what to eat, how much to eat, what are the nutrition values, but we have an awesome measuring tool with us, our body! Who else knows best than our own body as to what it needs? First thing that I learnt in this workshop is how to become aware of its needs and listen to my body.
I feel that this precious knowledge should reach many youngsters as they carry the baton to the next generation. Thank you Anna for this wonderful session 🙏 🙏
— Deepa Ravichandran, Participant
Over the past few months, I have explored various food plans for dealing with health issues of my family. From completely raw food meals for first half of the day accompanied by enemas, to Millet Meals to completely vegan diets to plans from leading Nutritionists in Mumbai. Some I found extreme, some included eggs. Most suggested to eat dairy free, sugar free etc. Some of the thoughts presented in their programs were confusing.
When I came across the Aahar program, I instantly knew that I needed to attend it as it would not be another food fad but sustainability as a way of life. The content was well summarized and crisp.
Thank you so much Mukul Anna for guiding us through this program full of Wisdom and sharing the recipes. A lot of my doubts got clarified. The challenge is now in implementing it bit by bit. Look forward to trying them and getting back.
— Priya, Participant
How & What of Eating Food!
What you eat determines how you are in many ways. Learn simple diet secrets used by yogis to live healthy life. If you to learn to eat right, health and well-being is just a byproduct and not something that you need to aspire for.
Your Burning Questions, Answered!
- What's the relation between food and sleep?
- Could Vegetarian diet be sufficient?
- I have a hard time fasting. Is fasting really needed?
- How much water to drink and when? Warm water or cold?
- I have chronic ailments — can it be cured by changing my food?
- How to eat and approach the food we are consuming?
- What to eat to stay alert throughout the day?
- I can't live without meat. Any options?
- Raw or cooked food? Fresh or packed food?
- What constitutes a balanced diet?
- Which food to avoid and which to include?
- Can I consume dairy products?
- How many times to chew the food?
- Any quick healthy recipes I could make?
- Can healthy food be tasty as well? How?
- How many meals to have and when?
- How to cook for the kids?
Attend Aahar, Online!
The video duration is about 3 hours and it is recommended to watch it at a stretch.
The program video will be streamed — so you would need to find a stable internet connection. Please note that the video will be available to watch for 72 hours from the time you start.
The session content is designed based on the Yogic Diet guidelines given by Sadhguru. By the end of the session, you will be equipped to take charge of your diet, overall health and well-being!
$20 / ₹1500 approx
- 1. A video session (3 hours) containing ancient Yogic wisdom and insights. The session also includes tactical guidelines w/r/t how to implement the Yogic Diet. Please note the session content is designed based on the Yogic Diet guidelines given by Sadhguru.
- 2. A Summary Document of all the program learnings which will help you to review learnings everyday and also a FAQ doc which will answer your common questions. In case of further questions, you can email us at email@example.com
- 3. An ebook containing 100 detailed healthy, Satvik recipes from Isha Foundation
- 4. A Yogi Re/Aahar ebook containing 100 Raw Food recipes
✢ To watch the video without any lags, please make sure you have a good broadband connection. Anything below 500 kbps will result in lags or delays. You could also use your 4G connection and watch it using your mobile device
✢ Please note that no yogic practices will be taught in the Aahar Online session. The session is primarily about yogic diet and will comprise of talks. Post the program completion, you will have an option to email us any questions/queries, if any!
✢ Kindly note that this is not going to be a cooking session where you get to learn how to make recipes. This online, pre-recorded session is more about yogic diet where you learn what to eat and how to eat! We would be able to share a PDF containing 200+ yogic recipes and guide you on how to get access to more of them
✢ Anyone above 12 years of age could join and no other pre requisites are needed to attend this session
✢ If you are interested in attending other Yoga programs organized by Yogi Re then please fill out a simple form here
✢ In case of any queries, please contact us at +918217481232
Aahar has been conceived by Yogi Re — an initiative started by Mukul to bring at least an element of being a yogi in everyone's life.
Mukul underwent intense teacher training designed by Sadhguru, founder of Isha Foundation, and has personally conducted 300+ workshops across Bangalore in the last 3 years, touching over 4500 lives!
Aahar and Beyond!
We have a WhatsApp group where you can get a timely updates about all things Isha. You can also share your experience, get information on upcoming Isha & Yogi Re programs, and be in a company of fellow Isha meditators. If you'd like to be added to the group, please tap the link below.Let Me In!
Aahar — Register & Pay
Aahar Online - $20 / ₹1500 approx
1. The payment will be processed by an international payment gateway and should work for everyone regardless of the country of origin. One should be able to buy the program using a Credit Card, an Internationally enabled Debit card, or PayPal.
2. If you are unable to make payment using any of the above options please Whatsapp us at +918217481232 and we can let you know about alternate payment options like UPI, Bank transfer, Google Pay, Paytm etc.
Any Qs? Call us at +918217481232